Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Are you in on it?

In the Message translation of I Corinthians 9:22-23, Paul says, “I’ve become just about every sort of servant there is in my attempts to lead those I meet into a God-saved life. I did all of this because of the Message. I didn’t just want to talk about it; I wanted to be in on it!”

At no other time in my life have I felt more “in on it.” God has given me a holy discontent to help people in the United States get in on it. “It” being sharing the love of Christ with those infected with HIV. I don’t want my friends and neighbors to simply talk about the Gospel or the devastation of the AIDS crisis; I want to see them get in on it.

I am excited to introduce a new series of blog posts that will span the next three weeks. As you are reading this, I am most likely already on my way to Nairobi, Kenya where I will be spending the better part of the next month. More than anything else, I am anxious to see our leadership team there and encourage them in any way I can as they continue to execute this incredible vision. In addition to that, I will be visiting our newest center in Western Kenya, helping direct some new media pieces with a very talented artist named Bob Miller (no relation), and sharing the vision of CARE for AIDS with a team of 8 individuals from the States. It is shaping up to be an amazing trip!

I tell you all this because I want all of you to be a part of this experience. Through my writing and posts by my fellow vision trip participants, I want to bring Kenya to you. I’m not implying that it is an adequate substitute for the real thing, but I hope it will help you see CARE for AIDS in a different light. I hope it will help you identify with our clients in new ways. I hope you will be moved to “get in on it.”

As you read about the experiences of our team, please be praying for our continued safety and effectiveness as we try to minister to the people of Kenya living with HIV/AIDS.

Meanwhile, I encourage you to ask yourself, “Am I in on it?” You don’t have to be in Kenya or in any other part of the world for that matter, but right where you are, “Are you in on it?”

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete